Thieves of the labour time how to detect them?
New technologies not only help improve the way as we manage our time but to promote the labor time robbers that impact negatively on organizations. Very common is that in the current business context, We find more and more full of work and new responsibilities requiring to be concentrated and attentive to the organizational changes. This dynamic tends to be even stronger when the companies are in globalized markets, raising the level of commitment, competitiveness and professionalism by the collaborators, determined by a key resource increasingly scarce but necessary, that is incredibly "our time".
Weather It is a resource which we consider inexhaustible, because we live with it in a way permanently and that only begin to appreciate it when we observe that day us fails to fulfill all the tasks and job duties. Coupled with this situation they are thieves of time gradually begin to steal up to your family space, do you take work to your own home.
It is our responsibility to be vigilant to capture the different situations that encourage the theft of time and that you've probably experienced some of them, like for example:
- When we give priority to the urgent and not important tasks in our work plan.
- When do not establish limits and spaces for communication with our fellow distracting us with trivial issues in working hours.
- When we do not appropriate use of the technology and the becomes us a frequent element of leisure (Social networks, chat, the cellular among others).
- When we scatter by being more attentive to the rumors and gossip of Hall.
- When we lose interest in our work.
- When fail to separate personal and/or family conflicts of the labour.
Remember also to coworkers thieves of our working time can become. For the above, We invite you to see the following blog: Coworkers Burger!!
From the above, which think they are thieves frequently in your work?